You have already selected this recipe on this date
cups Mixed Greens
ounces Feta Cheese, crumbled
tablespoons Pine Nuts
cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
cup Balsamic Vinegar
tsp Dijon Mustard
1. Place salad greens into a large serving bowl.
2. Slice peaches into thick pieces. Lightly spray peaches and asparagus with cooking oil.
3. Grill the asparagus over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, until tender.
4. Place peaches on grill and cook for 2 minutes. Carefully turn over and cook one more minute.
5. Cut asparagus in half and place on top of salad greens then top with peach slices, feta and toasted pine nuts. You can toast the pine nuts by placing in a frying pan and cooking over medium low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly0.
6. In a small bowl mix the olive oil, vinegar, mustard and minced garlic. Just before serving drizzle dressing over salad and toss to combine.