You have already selected this recipe on this date
cups Chicken, cooked and diced
bunch Green Onions, chopped
Red Pepper, diced
cup Rice Vinegar
ounces Rotini Pasta, cooked as per package directions
cup Salad Oil, such as vegetable, corn or peanut
cup Salted Cashews
cup Soy Sauce
1. Boil chicken 15 minutes until cooked through. Let cool then dice into bite size pieces.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions.
3. Mix chicken, pasta, spinach, cashews, red pepper, and green onion.
4. To prepare dressing: Mix salad oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, and pepper.
5. Toss chicken and pasta mixture with dressing just before serving.